“Yoga Philosophy Retreat” provided by Yoganandham (A School of Yoga Learning) provides you deep knowledge about the Philosophy of Yoga. “Yoga Philosophy” is the most important part of Yogic Knowledge. YOGANANDHAM (A School for Yoga Learning) provides Philosophy Course which is based on ancient Philosophy of Yoga which help and develops your knowledge to understand yourself. Philosophy course is divided into two or three sessions of Yoga Philosophy along with two hours of Yoga Asana practice per day. The emphasis is on intense Yoga Philosophy knowledge with various texts of Yoga. Students work towards five to six hours of practice and learning per day which is balanced by the study of classical scriptures.
What Is YOGA It is Union with the Lord
Yoga is much more than a physical practice alone. It is an art as well as a science. The practice of asana is backed by a complete philosophy that is thousands of years old. So what is a philosophy? The dictionary definition of philosophy is a particular set of ideas about knowledge, truth, the nature and meaning of life, etc. To be able to understand Yoga Philosophy well, we need to trace the origins of yoga.
Yoga is the spiritual science of self-realization which is closely related to god realization. By realizing the true inner self, one automatically comes to know the true nature of the Lord and vice versa.
The word YOGA comes from the Sanskrit root YUJA which means to link-up or to unite. The process of linking oneself with the Supreme Lord is therefore called YOGA. The English word YOKE comes from the same Sanskrit root. The yoke is used to link or to connect two bulls for ploughing fields.
In the Indian Sanskrit books yoga is defined as the process of establishing a link-up between the individual consciousnesses's of the living entity with the Supreme consciousness of the Lord. This process of establishing a link-up with the Supreme Lord leads to God consciousness, the ultimate aim of all yoga processes.
Why choose YOGANDHAM?
1. Yoganandham is ranked “No 1 in all Yoga school in Rishikesh” when it comes to Teaching Quality. We have a team of “Experienced Teaching Staff” which are comfortable with all type of guests.
2. Yoganandham is located in a very precious and beautiful location. Yoganandham is located at the heart of the Rishikesh (The World Capital of Yoga).
3. At Yoganadham we have very spiritual and holistic environment at Ashram which helps the Sadhak to find the inner peace and perfection.
4. At Yoganandham we only take maximum 20 students in one group so that we can pay attention on every student properly.
5. During your Yoga Teacher Training we will take all TTC students to different natural places to do different types of Yoga Workshop.
6. Yoganandham Yoga School is registered with Yoga Alliance USA. 7. During your Yoga Teacher Training you can also experience the life in Ashram which will lead you to the spiritual mindset because of the holistic environment of Ashram.
8. Our teacher are very well experienced and very well versed with students of all ages from old to Young.
9. Yoganandham is well established and respected yoga institution in Rishikesh.
10. Yoganandham provides you a variety of different Yoga Courses such as “200 hour Yoga Teacher Training”, 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training”, “Yoga Retreat Course” “Yoga Philosophy”. You can choose any course according to your interest’s.
Yoga The Bhagvat Geeta
Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Patanjali Yoga Sutras
YOGANANDHAM OFFERING IN ONE WEEK COURSE:-
. A private room with attached bathroom and hot water
. Diet food 3 times daily (Break-fast, Lunch, Dinner)
. Tea 2 times daily
. Cleansing process materials
. Books for Reading
. One day outings to a nearby locations
. One yoga t-shirt
. One Rudrakshya mala
. Yoganandham Philoshophy participation certificate.
The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies the Yoganadham at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course/retreat within the period of one year. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to our yoga programs.