The spirit behind the discipline and rules are to immerse yourself into the yogic lifestyle and allow you to get maximum benefit from your teacher training experience. Maharishi Patanjali prescribed certain rules of how a person is expected to act in society (Yama) and how personal code and conduct (Niyama) is the expected and essential behavior for individuals to follow.
- All students are expected to follow the entire yoga teacher training course schedule.
- 90 percent attendance is compulsory.
- All students are expected to be on time for all scheduled classes and remain for the duration of each class.
- Use of Cell phone is strictly prohibited in the classes.
- Students should inform the concerned person well in advance if you intend to skip any meals.
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Child Classes Start To / 5 to 7 PM
- 50 % Advanced Must For Indian Customers,
- 100 % Advanced Must For Non Indians Customers.
- We Are Provide Best Yoga Alince In Rishikesh India.
- You Also Check Out Terms and Conditions & Cancellation & Refund Policy.
- If You Facing Any Problom In Your Sevices Tell US We Provide Solution For This.
- Safety Of Our Customer Is First For Us, But If There Is Any Accident Or Mishappening In Any Adventure Activity/Situation, Then We Will Not Be Responsible For Its Completeness. Please Follow The Safety Rules Given By The Tourist Guide. If You Do Not Do So Then Any Accident Or Mishappening. You Will Be Fully Responsible.
Any other use apart from the list mentioned above requires the express prior written permission of Yoganandham. Consent request should be sent to us on email by specifying the proper reason for use.
Furthermore, you must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, desecration to the website or unauthorized accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any content which consists of any malicious activity or any harmful computer software or any unfavorable code.
If you have any concerns or questions or clarification needed you can contact us via email or using our contact form.